Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Zion National Park

Sometimes I still can't believe Zion National Park is our back yard!

We love Conference Weekend every year and this year the weather was beautiful. We went up Sunday to the park to ride the shuttle on the scenic loop. Noah and Andy love anything where they get to spend time with Ephraim's sister and her family. We take this beautiful park for granted too often and need to use our annual pass more! What a great world we live in!




1 comment:

Our Little Family said...

That is the funniest smile i have ever seen Andy do! I kinda love it! He looks so much older since I have seen him last! We really need to get together!

I am SO excited you started blogging! It will be so fun to keep up with things this way! I KNOW Spencer is going to enjoy seeing the pictures of NOAH!