I do blame Ephraim for all of this. Before we ever had children he said he didn't think he could deal with having a girl...the dating, dressing, drama,... Eph is also trying to put together a basketball team. We are really very excited.
The Lord knows what should happen in our lives and I am confident in that. We will be raising future missionaries, husbands, and fathers.
Our new little guy is already measuring about two weeks ahead of schedule. This is a worry to us because I have big babies. Noah weighed 9'15 and Anderson 8'15 (Anderson was early). This could be the biggest one yet. I will be begging my doctor to induce me as early as possible!
This is Noah on his birthday, at his whopping 10 pounds. I didn't realize how big he was until I saw that no other baby in the nursery took up the whole bassinet.
7 comments:
Congrats you guys! I am sure your missionary boys will be just as special as their parents! I really admire your GREAT attitude! Thanks for being such a great example!
Thanks, Cameo. This post goes out to you..we can do it together!
Congratulations. I didn't realize it was already time to find out the sex! You are so tiny. I can't imagine having a 9lb. baby! I am excited for you. I love my little Lexi, and I can honestly say boys are definitely easier. If you need to borrow Lexi for some feminine time, just call.
hello, eph's cousin stephanie here. congratulations on the coming baby. your family is beyond adorable. so glad to find your blog and be able to keep up with you.
Congratulations Megan! 3 boys..it is going to be wild at your house! I hope you get induced early, my biggest baby was Emmett, and he was only 6, 10. Good Luck.
Congratulations, Megan and Ephraim! Won't it be fun for you to refer to your darlings as "my three sons"? :)
Congrats on your baby boy! How fun to have 3! My husband joked before we had childern that he'd have all girls because he knows how hard it will be with the drama and dating...he can't even think about his girls dating boys! Well, we have two and would like to have a third child, so we're on the way to what he said!
I have to say, I'm glad another woman has had big babies. My girls weren't quite as big (8lbs. 2 oz., 8lbs. 7 oz.), but no one else I know has had babies this size. I feel your pain!:) I went natural with both, and WOW!
Post a Comment