Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

I think about every family visits a pumpkin patch during the Halloween Season and I've probably already read 4 posts from other families titled this exact same thing. We went to Staheli Farm in the Washington Fields with the Endsleys and the Steeles on Monday for Family Home Evening. We had a great time and the kids loved it. For some reason, we never seem to make it until dusk each year, so the kids end up trying to pick out pumpkins in the dark. They don't seem to mind.

This is Noah with his "girl" friend, Tippy.














Andy was trying to figure out which pumpkin he liked best.


















Noah and Andy were loving the animals.



























I love this picture of Andy. The face he's making is just perfect.















And the cow train is always a hit (even though it looks like they're not having fun!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Tippy and Noah. Thanks for going with us we had a blast. I am excited to carve pumpkins too!!!

Gatlin Gang said...

We have never been out there. We will have to go, I didn't know they had animals to pet. Bradyn would love it. Great family activity.