
So, this is my conversation with Noah yesterday on the way up to Provo for a quick two day trip.
Noah: Why do we have to pack bags for our trip?
Mom: So we can have clothes to wear for tomorrow.
Noah: What happens if we don't have clothes to wear?
Mom: We would have to run around naked.
Noah: What happens if we run around naked?
Mom: We would get really cold.
Noah: What happens if we get really cold?
Mom: We could freeze to death.
Noah: What happens if we freeze to death?
This is where I usually cut off the conversation. I honestly think it would go on forever. My little Noah is great at asking questions. So many, in fact, that I tell Ephraim that every day I can only answer about half of them...or I think I might go crazy. I try to save my energy for the questions where I think he's learning a bit more.
4 comments:
Hi,Megan!
Thanks for letting us know about your blog. We just started one recently as well. You can check us out from our profile. So excited to hear more about your cute family!
Brady is great at getting kids to stop all the why's. He answers with big words that they don't understand. Example freezing to death, he would answer with expalaining what the molecules in our body would do etc. Noah is such a cute kid though. He is a thinker! I am glad you are blogging. Especially now that we don't live next door.
I am so excited to get to know the personalities of your boys through your blog! Hooray!
I am sitting here laughing in my chair! That is so funny! Arent they just like sponges right now! They want to soak up everything! Especially if it means nothing at all like packing clothes and getting cold! How funny!
Post a Comment