Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Smiles

I am constantly thinking about all of the things I should be teaching Noah....his letters, numbers, manners,... I never thought that I would have to teach my son how to smile! It used to drive me crazy that Noah didn't smile the way I thought he should but now I love it because its just part of who he is. Some of these pictures are a little older, but I couldn't resist.




































































Anderson, on the other hand, smiles the biggest, full mouth, all teeth smile every time he sees the camera (accompanied by a loud "cheese!")

4 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Spencer was really excited to see the pictures of Noah! He loved the Haunted Candy House and said that Noah looked a little scared of the ghost! :) And he noticed Noah's cool Spiderman shirt! He wanted me to tell him that he is Superman and Noah is Spiderman so they can be Super Hero's TOGETHER!

He Jumped right of the computer to color him a picture so we will mail it to you! (I don't have your new address!! Can you email it to me? holmteam@gmail.com)

Thanks for the pictures! WE ALL really loved it!

Unknown said...

I love the guitar picture, that's an award winner for sure. Hilarious!

Gatlin Gang said...

I love the guitar picture and the fourth one in the white shirt. I hadn't realized that I haven't ever really seen him smile either. Not that he isn't a happy kid. He is, just not a smiler. Too cute. Andy is a doll too. I love it when they say cheese!

Anonymous said...

I loved how he smiles. tonight was way fun i am glad that we got to be there for andy's birthday. Happy Birthday Andy.