
The costumes weren't a hit with the kids so much as they were with all adults involved...these were the comments from my children as we were putting on the costumes:
Noah: I want to wear the moccassins
Andy: Mine boots, mine boots
This is significant because Noah was supposed to be the cowboy and Andy the Indian.
But it all worked out in the end.
The promise of lots of sweet candy kept the children excited. We had a great time with all of our friends. Cameo and Steph, thanks for coming! Your kids were adorable!




6 comments:
I love the kissing picture. Their costumes are darling!
Hi Hanks Family... This is Damon Hullingers little sister Andi. I saw your link on Chris's blog. I couldnt resist. You have a adorable family. Your boys look alot like you Ek or Ephraim. I really have know idea what to call you. How about Brother Hanks lol. It was fun to see you all grown up and married with kids. We have a blog if you want you can look at it. jasonandifamily.blogspot.com
Have a good week. Andi
We had a great time with you guys too! I hope we didn't intrude too much on family time! But we love getting to hang out when we are down! Sorry I had to scoot out of there so fast, I felt REALLY bad! BJ's mom was expecting me and so I didn't want to let her down!
Quick random question, did that picture from Spencer ever make it? I hope I didn't send it to the wrong place! No big deal, just wondering!
Your mom is the BEST! I love Nona! I wish she could make my kids costumes too. Looks like a great time ;D
Your kids are so cute. It has been a long time. I hope that you are doing well in Utah. Tell Ephraim hi for us.
gorgeous costumes! your mom is amazing. i still remember those slip covers she made when you guys first got married.
Post a Comment