skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Discovering Facebook
OK,
so sometimes it takes me longer than the average person to get on the bandwagon and do what everyone else has been doing for some time. I joined Facebook yesterday. Within one day, I was connecting with friends that I haven't talked with in 12 years. Amazing! My only problem is that I don't know how I'm going to keep up with a blog, facebook, and all of the hundreds of things I have to do each day (ok, so some days I just sit around). There are just not enough hours in each day. My kids have been neglected today. I think this is what Elder Dallin H. Oaks was talking about when he gave the Conference address "Good, Better, Best." I love Facebook and the blog (and I will keep them up) but sometimes they have to give way to the best.
8 comments:
Facebook is great, glad you joined!
I agree! That was the main reason I've hesitated starting a blog, but it's so nice to communicate with everyone. And keep in touch more than Christmas cards. I'm still clueless on Facebook, but maybe I'll figure it out! Your family is so cute, Megan! :)
Great post, and very true. I've been blogging since Caroline's birth two years ago, but new to FB. It is nice to stay in touch with friends and family, but it can be a chore to keep up on and stay up to date! Love your blog!
Awwww aren't you guys cute! Ephraim looks different with short hair. Oh, and yes! We will have to get together at lake powell sometime soon.
ps--is that joe and laura beniot!
Kasia, Yes that's Joe and Laura! They have four kids. Cute family.
I love this picture of your family. I am sorry it has taken me so long to comment on your blog. I appreciate the invite and plan to stop by more often. I agree with you on trying to sort through the good better and best. Sometimes the rest has to wait for the best. Love ya. Kristie
i know exactly what you mean! about the whole thing! i am the same way.
i recently joined facebook too. about a week ago. i really don't know why it's so cool, but figured i'd do it since one of my friends "invited" me to look at her profile.
good luck on finding the balance!
~natalie
(one of the AZ Potter cousins)
BTW- congratulations on your upcoming new addition! another boy! wow! i only have 1 boy and some days he's too much for me!
your boys are sooooo cute! what a cute little fam!
Post a Comment