Ephraim, Megan, Noah, Anderson, Luke, and Baby Cakes
Monday, January 19, 2009
Summer, are you jealous?
I think summer was a little jealous of all of the fun we have had in the Southern Utah snow this winter season. So jealous that she's decided to show herself lately. It has been at least 60 degrees all of this past week. Today we basked in the sunshine and enjoyed all 63 degrees. Noah and I sat outside on the porch swing yesterday evening and enjoyed vanilla pudding and animal crackers for dessert. Today Ephraim took off work early and we took the kids to the park. I love where I live. Thank you summer and thank you Southern Utah.
(As for you, Summer Endsley, I hope you're not jealous but I do hope you miss us)
The crazy thing is, I just got back from Denver and the weather there is the same as ours. Who thought I'd be in 60 degree weather in DENVER! Cute pictures and you have every right to take it easy. Growing babies is very tiring.
I am jealous and I only live 45 minutes away! Once Cooper gets over this flu we will come down and go to the park! Cabin fever is starting to settle in at our house, I think the fresh air will do us ALL a lot of good!
We are a family of five living in a sunny (and hot) town in southern Utah. We love life and would love to share some of it with you! Thanks for visiting!
4 comments:
The crazy thing is, I just got back from Denver and the weather there is the same as ours. Who thought I'd be in 60 degree weather in DENVER!
Cute pictures and you have every right to take it easy. Growing babies is very tiring.
I am jealous and I only live 45 minutes away! Once Cooper gets over this flu we will come down and go to the park! Cabin fever is starting to settle in at our house, I think the fresh air will do us ALL a lot of good!
cute post! i think summer is definitely jealous down here, because we have seen temps in the 80s.
and summer endsley? probably jealous.
Megs...I really am jealous! I wish I could come home and enjoy the culdesac with you and the boys! Love you guys!
Post a Comment