Thursday, March 11, 2010

And again...


Andy
makes up fo
r how careful my other two boys are...




For more info on this, y
ou can click here, or here, or here.

I have a friend (she's a nurse) and I call her whenever I think I may need to take Anderson to the doctor. When I called Kerry about this particular incident, I asked "Does the Instacare in Hurricane do stitches?" Her response: "Is it Andy?"

How can I not eat this kid up?

7 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh no! What happened this time? He is so cute!

Robbie + Carly said...

Thank heavens I haven't been through that yet! I don't know how you do it!

Rich and Liz Harris said...

Haha!!! Poor little Champ! He must be one, tough cookie. What a cutie.

The Mathews Family said...

I think it is time to call CPS!

Gatlin Gang said...

There is always one child that has to make us stress! He looks quite proud of his stitches!

Melissa said...

hey Megan! it's Melissa. love your blog, and of course, I got to see Andy up close and personal, and he's just as cute in pictures! :) would you mind sending me your email address? I want to send you an invite to a boutique. mel22issa@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

At least he got ice cream! He doesn't seem phased at all ;D

Excited to see you soon!! It's coming soon. love ya