Okay, this just made me laugh ;D I'm really sorry, Megan, but thank you for the smile. It always seems to happen that way, doesn't it? Can't wait to see how the picutres turn out
You have got to be kidding me! AGAIN?? I think he might need to start wearing a helmet! Good thing he looks cute still with his battle wounds. Besides, pictures should capture real life! :)
We are a family of five living in a sunny (and hot) town in southern Utah. We love life and would love to share some of it with you! Thanks for visiting!
10 comments:
big bummer! so sorry- but if he can't have the perpetual goose egg on the fore head, isn't this the next best thing?
OUCH!!
So sorry!! I did that only with a sunburn on half of my face and pale white on the other!:) My mom was a happy camper!
Good thing Chris is a master at photoshop!!
hope your photographer is good with photoshop!! :) that's a bummer!
Isn't that always how it goes!
oh no!
Okay, this just made me laugh ;D I'm really sorry, Megan, but thank you for the smile. It always seems to happen that way, doesn't it? Can't wait to see how the picutres turn out
Megan, you are purely hilarious!!
You have got to be kidding me! AGAIN?? I think he might need to start wearing a helmet! Good thing he looks cute still with his battle wounds. Besides, pictures should capture real life! :)
Post a Comment