Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Breakfast


This is how my kids ate breakfast this morning. And I'm not one bit ashamed.

6 comments:

uniquelynat said...

some days that's just how it HAS to be. more of us should be less concerned with providing the appearance that we are PREFECT parents....since we all know we aren't! (i'm not saying you aren't however. more of a comment for my benefit) ;)

HanksFam said...

Thanks, Nat. Speaking of not being perfect, I'm not even going to tell you how long it took me to figure out what your name said (the uniquelynat one).

Clark Family said...

Glad my kids are not the only ones...before i decided that my kids were too old for sippies i would fill them up with chocolate milk each night before i nestled down and set the television to cartoons. Then I did not have to get up with them and I got to sleep just a wee bit longer. They would get their "cocoa" and watch cartoons while I was lazy and layed in bed and got myself ready.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Now if the boxes had only been Cookie Crisp and Lucky Charms . . . :)

Rich and Liz Harris said...

Freaking. Awesome.

BreAnn said...

Hey I think I remember doing that once!