Monday, August 17, 2009

Preschool

Firsts seem to come so quickly as children exit the toddler years. Today was Noah's first day of preschool. He hit the ground running. Literally. He couldn't get to his classroom fast enough. I love it.

Really, I love it
.

Five hours a week of freedom. For about two seconds, I thought about putting him into
two different preschools. Ephraim wasn't a fan.

And I know most parents think they have the smartest kid. I'm no different. Today, after preschool, I asked Noah if he also wanted to be on a soccer team with his friend, Hunter. Noah smiled and said "Yeah. And I'll bring my bat so I can hit the ball."

He's a genius.



5 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I love preschool so much it makes me just smile thinking about it. After four years of going to Trinity Baptist every T and Th, it feels strange not to build my week around that schedule.

Noah is mighty cute, and a genius, too! :)

Anonymous said...

They grow up way too fast. Meg...you look so great! I can't believe you have 3 beautiful boys. man how time flys. It feels like yesterday we were in the Springfield ward...love ya girl!

Coach Kennington said...

how cute! hey what soccer team are you talking about? is there a league starting up? call me 435-881-1597

Kirsten said...

I love preschool! Isn't it the best!! YOur boys are so cute and funny and you look awesome, girl!

BreAnn said...

How cute! I can't believe he's in Preschool!!:)