Boy meets girl.
Girl falls in love with boy.
Boy finally realizes he is in love with girl, also.
Boy and girl get married on July 21st, 2001.
Boy and girl live a great, fun, married life with no kids for 4 years...Pleasant Grove, American Fork, and then onto Louisville, Kentucky for graduate school (boy is getting closer to dream of becoming a marriage therapist).
Boy graduates from grad school in May, 2005 and girl delivers 1st son 2 months later.
Boy and girl leave Louisville in June 2006 and drive across the country to live in good ol' Hurricane, Utah.
Boy starts new job.
Girl delivers 2nd son 14 months and 22 days after the first (no, this was not planned).
Boy and girl purchase a beautiful home in Hurricane.
Girl delivers 3rd son in March, 2009.
We never know, starting out, what life has in store for us. I'm so glad that ours has taken us where it has so far.
Ephraim and I celebrated life last weekend and took a trip up to Salt Lake. We dropped the kids off at Chris and Heidi's (thank you guys) and spent a glorious weekend in the snow. Food, movies, snowboarding, shopping, more food (did I mention that I didn't have to cut up anyone else's food?)


Thank you, honey, for a blessed life. I wouldn't change a thing.
6 comments:
i love getaways with my husband!! and not having to cut up anyone's food is something only a mother can truly appreciate. well, maybe fathers can too.
so glad you guys had a chance to get away and enjoy some alone time!
That is a great picture of you both, so glad you got a getaway.
I love your writing style! It's so much fun to read. Glad you got some alone time with the 'boy' :)
I thought of you last week. I judged the district science fair, and one of the judges was one of our former IHMS students! She is now married and ready to graduate in El Ed. We are old Megan.
I remember that day in July of 2001! I was there and it was a happy day ;D Cheers to happy marriages and lives!!
it is so refreshing to getaway with just your hubby. It truly allows me to pull it all back toegether and I find that I am a better mommy and wife after spending that precious time with my best friend. Life is great and so are our kids but getting away helps me recognize all that in a different way. :)
Post a Comment