Thursday, February 11, 2010

And the winner is...

No, I'm not sponsoring a giveaway on my blog.

We took the kids up to Cedar City to see the Harlem Globetrotters with our friends, the Clarks. And of course, the Globetrotters won!


This was my first time to see them play and it was so entertaining. Ephraim has seen them a couple of times but he said that this was his favorite! (it must have been because I was with him...)

There was dancing...


dunking (ephraim's favorite part)...



crowd-pleasing stunts...


lots of cheering (just look how captivated we all were...)



and some tired kids on the way home...


except for Andy, who runs like the Energizer bunny...


I think we may have to do this again.

3 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

This looks like so much fun! I bet your boys (all four of them) were enthralled. :)

Clark Family said...

Thanks for going with us...it was so much fun.

Gatlin Gang said...

Looks like fun. I remember doing the same thing as a youngster.