Friday, December 4, 2009

My Boys

Bear with me while I show off some pictures we had taken of our boys a few weeks ago. The photographer is Kristie Holland, a great friend from our days in Louisville. She lives in the Las Vegas area and is fabulous! (if any of you are interested). My kids were next to impossible to photograph and she still got some good shots. Thanks again, Kristie.



8 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

These are FANTASTIC pictures! Isn't it a relief to get a few good pictures of your kids?

The Blackwells said...

No fair Megan, you guys are hogging all the good pictures! I swear you just posted some really cute family pics not that long ago. I also really enjoyed the cougar fight song, it's never to soon we say!!

uniquelynat said...

So SO CUTE! she did a fabulous job!!!! your boys are adorable!

Kirsten said...

oh my gosh! So cute! They look like gap ads! :)

HeatherH said...

Wow! LOVE the pictures!

Rich and Liz Harris said...

These pictures are adorable!!

Laura said...

Awesome pictures! I love the one where the big brothers are kissing baby brother.

The Mathews Family said...

great pics! The boys look so handsome!