Monday, November 30, 2009

Rise and Shout

Am I indoctrinating them too early?
(one of them seems to be soaking it up a little more than the other)



What a great game on Saturday!

8 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

This is HILARIOUS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Lisa said...

I love It! They are awesome. That's a perfect age. :)

Rebecca said...

Intense! I can't believe they know it. You guys are hilarious.

Laura said...

That is sooo cute! I think I have a song I need to teach my kids. Lilly enjoyed watching them over and over. :)

Unknown said...

This made me laugh out loud! That is awesome ;D The fight song is one that is sung at our house quite a bit too. Love the enthusiasm as well

Rich and Liz Harris said...

your boys always make me smile!

Clark Family said...

You are indocterinating them with the wrong song....he he he! You know The U was first started by the church too. Love you guys. Thanks for letting watch your boys they are so much fun.

Unknown said...

This is sick! Let them choose for themselves!