A little bowling...(Go Grandma!)
A little soccer watchin'...(Go Noah!)
A little Staheli Farm Pumpkin Patch...
with a little handwashing afterwards...
A little singing and dancing...(yes, at church)
A little Trick-or-Treating...(my mother makes the costumes every year. I'm a little spoiled)
A little messin' around with Grandpa...
And a little eating out...(OK, a lot of eating out)
Grandma and Grandpa, we miss you! Please come back soon!
9 comments:
Amazing costumes!! I remember what an incredible seamstress your mom is. Wow. I wish she could tutor me.
Looks like lots of fun - tell your mom she can do our costumes next year too! ha ha We did miss her while she was gone but we're glad they were able to visit you!
Your parents are so sweet. I'll never forget your dad spoiling us one weekend when we were studying for finals up at Little America.
I love the costumes! I told Joe we've got to do a whole family theme next year! Better start thinking of ideas now. I'll have to come up with 7. I'm feeling well. Thanks for asking! :)
Looks like you guys had a LOT of fun. I love the little one's facial expressions. SO CUTE! And the costumes are adorable.
Your parents are so great and I am glad I got the chance to know them a little bit. And yes you are soooo spoiled....those costumes are AWESOME. Now I am mad that you did not even trick or treat at our house so we could see them. Plus we give out full size candy bars too.
There's always a little *eating out* with Nona and Randy! I miss them ;D Oh and Nona--I love your bowling shoes
I always love posts and pictures about your parents. The costumes are so very, very cute, and you look beautiful!
Super cute costumes! I can't believe Noah is big enough to play soccer. They grow too fast!
how did i miss all the cuteness in this post until today? seriously, the cutest costumes ever!!
Post a Comment