Thursday, May 7, 2009

Funny Things

We've been taking it easy around here after a busy weekend. Lucas was blessed in church on Sunday and it was a wonderful, fabulous weekend.

Since there's not much to report from the Hanks household, I thought I would post a few funny things I've heard from the kids lately.

1. Noah: "Andy, do you remember when you were a baby and you weren't married and you didn't have a child."

2. This conversation took place after Andy passed gas at the dinner table...
Andy: "I tooted."
Mom: "Andy, what do you say?"
Andy: "Dad, change my poopy diaper. Bye, bye poopy diaper."

3. After the kids helped clean up a mess in the kitchen, I told them they could have a pop tart.
Andy: "Hooray, now we get a hot tart."

4. Mom: "Noah, tell me the truth because we always want to be honest."
Noah: "I'll be honest if you don't put me on time-out."

Who needs TV when you've got this entertainment?

7 comments:

Kirsten said...

That is so funny! I love the last one... who wants to be honest if they have to sit in timeout! hehe! smart little fella!

Quincy Sorensen said...

This reminds me of the Quote Board we had in college. Good times. More pictures of Baby Lucas, please! :)

Summer said...

I really miss those cute little boys! I am so bummed that you guys are leaving and we are coming.....what day are you heading out?

Lorilee said...

Kids do say the funniest things. Thanks for sharing the laughs.

Unknown said...

The QUOTE BOARD!! I love the quote board ;D Seriously good times...maybe I'll start one of those at our house.

I'm glad the blessing was great! They really are such a special time for families.

Gatlin Gang said...

I love cute things kids say! I still need to get by and see that baby. No, we didn't move. We planted our garden at my parents in Toquerville.

Mike and Kerry said...

What fun comments your kids made...they are precious! Way to go to write them down--I always think that I will remember and then I don't.
Kerry