Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was a fabulous day. We spent the day eating yummy food with great family and friends and had lots of fun. But no holiday gathering is complete without an accident or two.

Poor Andy was the victim this time. Here's how it all played out...

Noah's thinking about the swing...


He's winding up...


And the swing... (notice Andy walking right into the bat)


Ouch! But he IS smiling. (the bruise on his head was from a few days earlier)

4 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

I can't believe you happened to catch that! I hope he is feeling great now. Cute boys!

Clark Family said...

Your family is so cute. I am so glad that we know you guys.

Summer said...

It looks like a good time....bat and all...sorry we missed it!

Gatlin Gang said...

He was lucky, that's how Wyatt got his nose broke. The wrong end of a BIG RED plastic bat.