I love how you always post his bumps and bruises. My Luke is just the same way! You should check out my new blog www.dixiecouponchicks.blogspot.com I know you love to use coupons like me!
We are a family of five living in a sunny (and hot) town in southern Utah. We love life and would love to share some of it with you! Thanks for visiting!
10 comments:
Oh, that one's a doozy!
again!?!?
poor angel!
Oh my goodness! I remember trying forever to get a picture made of Cameron without a bump or bruise on his head. Those boys are tough! :)
This is becoming a pattern and now I am starting to really question your parenting skills! Isn't your husband a therapist!
Kade
ouch, that is huge! i have a boy who always has some sort of bump or bruise too!
I love how you always post his bumps and bruises. My Luke is just the same way! You should check out my new blog www.dixiecouponchicks.blogspot.com I know you love to use coupons like me!
Is that the biggest one yet??
Ooh! That does look bad! Our poor little kids with their bumps and bruises!
This poor kid. I don't think I have seen a child have more lumps on his head!
Post a Comment