Ephraim, Megan, Noah, Anderson, Luke, and Baby Cakes
Friday, June 26, 2009
"Wookis"
Our "little" Lucas is rivaled by few and loved by many. At his two month checkup (which was one month ago...I'm so not on the ball), he weighed in at 14 lbs 6 oz and 24 1/4 inches long. That's 95th and 88th percentiles, respectively. And he doesn't show any signs of slowing down!
He has so far received many endearing nicknames: Hank the Tank (from the doctor), Chunky Monkey, Sweet Cheeks, and Wookis(as Andy calls him...we took the liberty to spell this phonetically).
He rounds off our family so well that Ephraim says we're done having kids.
Megan ohh my goodness your baby is sooo sweet!! I didn't know you were pregnant again! But then I don't live in Hurricane anymore:( But Kaylee Hunter keeps me updated! -BreAnn Lawrence
We are a family of five living in a sunny (and hot) town in southern Utah. We love life and would love to share some of it with you! Thanks for visiting!
6 comments:
wow, what a big boy! he is a tank!
soooo cute! that last picture, on his tummy, he definitely has a "hanks" face!
I was so glad we ran into you the other night. Your baby is darling and your boys are just adorable. We definitely need to get together.
Are you still hoping for a girl? Your boys are darling and I love the nicknames.
Megan ohh my goodness your baby is sooo sweet!! I didn't know you were pregnant again! But then I don't live in Hurricane anymore:( But Kaylee Hunter keeps me updated!
-BreAnn Lawrence
BreAnn,
You need to invite me to look at your blog. It's so good to hear from you!
meganhanks@hotmail.com
Post a Comment