

My husband is the best father I could ever ask for my children. And in the words of my children, this is why...
- He snuggles with us every day when he comes home from work
- He let us watch movies (that's why they never cried when I left for work)
- He has our blonde hair and blue eyes (remember, this is in the words of my children)
- He takes us in his car without car seats (hmmmm...)
- He has LOTS of muscles
My dad...is the greatest example of love, laughter, generosity and kindness that I have ever known. I have many memories of growing up with my dad...riding with him and about four of my friends in his tiny little Fiero, accompanying him on speaking engagements, and watching him pull weeds from the garden in his suit and nice shoes...to name a few. My dad will probably never know how lucky I feel to be his daughter.
To my father-in-law and my grandfather... I count myself exceptionally lucky to have you in my life.

1 comment:
What a great tribute. I love the pictures, too. I think your dad is AWESOME! Whenever your parents came to visit, well, it was a fun party!
Post a Comment