I just had a baby last week. The same time my 2 year old decided he wanted to be potty trained. I have been known in the past to take on too many things at one time. Like when we lived in Kentucky...I was 7 months pregnant with Noah, teaching high school full time, coaching the tennis team, and Young Womens' President. I swore I would never do that again.
But here we are.
I'm recovering from child birth, nursing, have three very young children, and am potty training my middle child.
We're half way there, if you know what I mean.
But here we are.
I'm recovering from child birth, nursing, have three very young children, and am potty training my middle child.
We're half way there, if you know what I mean.
I AM crazy.
12 comments:
yikes! potty training is my least favorite of all motherhood responsibilities, but new babies are one of the best. so- hopefully they balance each other out and you don't go insane.
good luck!
Go, Megan, go! That picture of him is so cute.
Good luck with THAT! I recently finished potty training Eva - NOT fun, but at least it's done! At least you have a very cute brand new baby! If all else fails, just look at his adorable little face and you'll feel better!
Just take your time! Don't stress about it - my aunt always said they won't be wearing pampers to kindergarten!
I hate potty training....I feel for you! I remember when Hunter wanted to learn when Brianna was only a month old. Been there done that so GOOD LUCK!!!
You are crazy. My 2 year old wants to be trained too, but I told him summer time. He is super cute in his big boy pants. Good luck!
GOOD LUCK! I bet Andy is ready! I hope it isn't a really rough time! If anyone can do it YOU can!
Hi Megan and Ephraim! Congratulations! My you know how to birth big babies! And the blanket in the hospital pictures looks familiar :-)
I'm finally going through Christmas newsletters (yes, I know Easter just passed) and I saw your blog address on yours. How fun to see pictures of your cute boys.
And I totally feel your pain about potty training with a new born. I started Loie early because I wanted her to be done by the time I had McKay. She is so stubborn it took forever. I was actually excited to go to the hospital to have McKay primarily because I was glad to get away from the potty training for a few days! I was counting on my mom to fix it while I was away. Unfortunately, Loie just does things on her own time frame and about a month and a half later she decided to master it. Hang in there!
What a beautiful family you are!
Tiffany
Oh my goodness I have been totally out of touch with your blog and your life! Congratulations!!! I have no idea how you handle babies of that size. You look awesome btw, in your preg. photo shoot...i see only baby weight nothing extra. I am glad you are going well. Funny thing about the potty training, I actually trained ellery right when callista was born, against what everyone said...it was good for her and for me. she felt like she got a ton of attention and I felt good giving it to her....but she was also a breeze to train...had i tried the same thing with callista it would have been a catastrophe! I will keep tabs on how you are doing!
Wow! You are a busy lady! Congrats on the baby boy! I love the name:) And good luck with the potty training!
Congrats on the new baby, 3 boys huh, who would have thought. Our lives are so similar, we're on number 3 in Sept too and it's a boy this time! I know how you feel! I remember when you were 7 months pregnant and found out you were pregnant, crazy times huh! Good luck with everything, your boys are so cute!
You are amazing!
Post a Comment