I started taking piano lessons when I was eight years old. I continued until I was 16. I remember begging my mother to let me quit....but she wouldn't...not even in the summer. And I am grateful. I can take out the hymn book and play any hymn.
I can't believe I haven't had a piano in my house for 13 years. Thank you to my sweet father-in-law for letting my house his for the time being. It has filled our home with joy this past week. And thank you to my wonderful husband (and my great brothers-in-law and Caleb) for delivering it on Valentines Day. What a great gift.
4 comments:
Congratulations!! I would love to have a piano as well. It think it would keep some busy fingers busy in a better way:)
that's so great! i wish, now, that i had been a better student. and i would love to have a piano at my house. enjoy your fun "valentine's day gift"
btw- i'm eph's cousin natalie potter
That is awesome. I wish my mom had made me keep taking lessons. If I have notice and practice, I can play. I wish I was like you and could play anything out of the church books.
Do you remember all those times we invaded Rick Bean's apartment complex basement because it had the piano in it? Then you would play Phantom songs and I would sing?? Good times ;D It is such a great talent--such a blessing.
Post a Comment