Monday, December 15, 2008

Santa's Pajama Party

We had a great time tonight for Family Home Evening. We went to a local photo studio for a very fun Santa PJ Party. We got to listen to Mrs. Clause tell stories and sing songs about Santa.


We ate delicious treats we made ourselves.


We wrote letters to Santa Clause.


And we had a classic Santa Picture taken that we will treasure forever (well, most of us will treasure, anyway).



On another note, Noah was walking around today with a pad of paper and a pencil in his hand. He was making his Christmas list. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas (pencil and paper in hand, ready to write...what, I'm not sure...he's only 3). I told him I wanted a back massage. He informed me that Santa didn't have enough money for a back massage this year. "I want curtains for my Family Room," I said. "That's a good one, mom. Santa has enough money for curtains this year." Thanks, son.

5 comments:

Gatlin Gang said...

There is nothing as cute as a sad Santa picture. Thanks for stopping by lastnight.

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it! I hope you get curtains ;D I peeked at Wilson's wish list and he has asked for a 100 bucks and a "mary mary Christmas!" Good luck Santa.

Unknown said...

That picture of the boys on Santas lap is the best! I think we have that same pic of Eph and I on Santas lap and both of us are freaking out. Good stuff:)

The McDowell Family: CCS Resport said...

Such cute pictures of your boys! Looks like they had so much fun during the holidays! Classic Santa picture too!!!

Our Little Family said...

That sounds so fun! Do they do the PJ party every year? What a creative idea! And how cute is Noah, making sure to include Mom in the letter to Santa!