Friday, April 20, 2012

My Budding Scientist

I couldn't be more proud. When Noah, my Kindergartener, showed some interest in doing a Science Fair project, I jumped on it...and it was amazing! (I might be a little biased...)
His project was on whether or not food coloring changes the taste of food. And he won 3rd place in the Science Fair (among the kindergartners, at least)! Perfect...good enough to place but not enough that we have to put more work into moving on to District (is that bad of me to say?)
...
Here he is with his friend, Mazie, who placed second (isn't she adorable?) And isn't he tall? He definitely has the Hanks genes for height.
For those of you interested, his conclusion was that food coloring does not change the taste of food. Although it did trick some people into thinking it does...
...
Some pictures of the process...

3 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

Way to go, Noah! Excellent work! (And a lefty, too! I knew this was a smart kid!)

Kristie (Holland) Young said...

So so cute and impressive for a kindergartner.

Kristie (Holland) Young said...

So so cute and impressive for a kindergartner.