Saturday, August 21, 2010

Back to School

It's that time of year again...and we love it. Not the driving and time-management so much. But the excitement and anticipation of what a school day holds...that we love. (and mom loves a few hours of freedom each week).

Both of the older boys are attending preschool just
down the street from us. Different schools...we just thought it would be better that way.

Andy was quite excited his first day.


How we got to school...


And Noah would stay all day if he could. (these pictures weren't forced or anything)



Noah just turned 5 at the end of July. We struggled over whether to send to Kindergarten this year or not. In the end, we decided that another year of preschool wouldn't hurt. I hope we made the right decision.

3 comments:

Quincy Sorensen said...

What cute school boys! I love this time of year.

HeatherH said...

I've definitely been feeling the anticipation and nervousness of a new school year. Your boys look all grown up!

Gatlin Gang said...

Bradyn has a shirt just like Andy's! Handsome boys and good call on different pre-schools.