Monday, October 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Andy!

I don't throw birthday parties every year...I think I've mentioned this before. But this was the year for Anderson. Happy 3rd Birthday buddy!

The day started with the birthd
ay boy...



and the invitations...

we threw in some entertainment...


and some friends...

a pinata (homemade out of a paper bag)...

and some cake.


It all made for a great birthday party! Thank you Grandma Sue and Grandpa Dick for the birthday bounce house! It was entertaining the whole weekend!

Did I mention that the high for the day was 90 degrees?

4 comments:

BreAnn said...

Happy Birthday Andy!!I love his cake, and the homemade pinata!

Clark Family said...

Happy Birthday Andy!! We are so sad that we missed it and Hunter couldn't stop talking about how he wanted to go to Andy's party and stay home all alone instead of go with us.

Anonymous said...

That is SO fun! That bounce house looks like LOADS of fun. I want to come!

uniquelynat said...

happy birthday andy!!

my eph will be 3 on the 30th. boy how time flies. he is convinced he gets a party (after sister's party in august) so i have just sent a mass invite to all the sisters in the ward to come play at the park that morning and have cupckaes and sing happy birthday to him. he'll be in heaven! lucky for me that he hasn't connected the fact that people also bring presents to a birthday party. he thinks the cake, singing, balloons, candles, & a card are what makes the party. i think i'm gettin' off easy this year!