This is a shout out to my graphic designer brother-in-law who volunteered to take our pictures last weekend while we were up in Provo. Or his wife volunteered him. But either way, we are grateful for his patience, willingness, and photoshopping skills.

This small version of the shot doesn't do it much justice. But I love the background and the warmth of the picture. Thanks, Chris and Heidi. You guys are the best!
And here are a couple more for your viewing pleasure.


And...who else could take this sweet-looking innocent picture (which I love)...

and turn it into this...
(who else except my 80s rock-loving brother-in-law. And who else would print out an 8x10 for his office...only his 80s rock-loving brother).
And here are a couple more for your viewing pleasure.


And...who else could take this sweet-looking innocent picture (which I love)...

and turn it into this...
(who else except my 80s rock-loving brother-in-law. And who else would print out an 8x10 for his office...only his 80s rock-loving brother).
15 comments:
i love these! chris did a great job!!! but, he did have a great family to work with in the first place. i think that helps.
SooooOOooo cute! They turned out so well!
I love the pics they are adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love the family pics...beautiful background and a beautiful family! The little "rocker" is great!
Vicki
I LOVE seeing your family pictures! What a cute family!
Great family photo! Meg you look great!! Baby weight? What baby weight?? Cool background too!
What a good lookin family. That shot of Noah is totally RAD!
awesome pictures and I love the rocker one!! :)
FABULOUS!!!! chris is SO talented! and your family is SO cute! What a great combination!!!
Those are gorgeous and I LOVE the one the "little rocker" ;D
Wow...those pictures are amazing!
I liked the pictures. Especally the warm colors. But I especially liked to see your cute family. You all look so great. The thumb sucking is a perfect addition to the pic. I have a thumb sucker too and it melts my heart.
Megan hey! I absolutely love the first family picture. The colors, background and you guys, just perfect. Love the rocker picture as well, too cute. :)
What a cute family i love the pics!!! :) You for sure have to call me when your in provo next and i will call you when i am in st. george, i would love to see ya'll. Love ya xoxo
My favorite is Noah! Rock on buddy! Great family pictures too!
Post a Comment